Fahmi,

My guess is that you have not put the skelton_in_ID.properties file in the
correct location.  I believe it should be in the src/main/resources folder.
Also, the setting you have for cas.messageBundle.baseNames doesn’t look right
to me.

The default setting is:  classpath:custom_messages,classpath:messages

So, I would think you might want:

cas.messageBundle.baseNames=classpath:skelton,classpath:messages

Assuming you place the skelton_in_ID.properties file in src/main/resources/ and
you change the setting for cas.messageBundle.baseNames I think it should work
for you.

Doug