Hi, Currently I've implemented delegated authentication using CAS 5.2.3
with other apps for external IDP logins, i.e ADFS, OKTA etc..  When the
user click on  app which is integrated with CAS SSO ,they pass a param
called idp=adfs

and when the user logout from app1 it will go to logout to re-login again
in that case I want to add the idp param back to login url. Basically when
user re-login I want to delegate to ADFS login.

For example

1) User click on  https://localhost:8443/app1?idp=adfs

2) It will redirect to https://localhost:8443/cas/login?idp=adfs

3) CAS will delegate authentication to ADFS and  successfully login to
https://localhost:8443/app1

4) User click logout link on app  https://localhost:8443/app1   which will
redirect to https://localhost:8443/cas/logout.

After this on logout page user can link login again link  in that case it
will redirect to https://localhost:8443/cas/login  but I want to add
idp=adfs param back which came originally from initial request so that it
can delegate to ADFS if user doesn't close browser and re-login.  I can
change each app to use https://localhost:8443/cas/logout?idp=adfs and take
that param and send it to https://localhost:8443/login?idp=adfs.

But there are many apps I need to change, is there any easy way to achieve
this on CAS side ? Or whats the best practice to handle app specific
logout. this is not a global logout from IDP just logged out of CAS and
other SSO apps but the user is still active on IDP side.

Thanks
Rao.