I've tried to disable the security by setting  endpoints.sensitive=false
but I still get Access Denise error  when access
https://localhost:8443/cas/status
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcasurl%2Fcas%2Fstatus&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGKV-dARq3gGClLgQlCYg8rZD_EGQ>

I created a Simple controller to check memcache health and tried to use
https://localhost:8443/cas/status
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcasurl%2Fcas%2Fstatus&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGKV-dARq3gGClLgQlCYg8rZD_EGQ>

 and I still get Access Denise error  .

But when I changed my controller end point url  like  h
ttps://localhost:8443/cas/status
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcasurl%2Fcas%2Fstatus&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGKV-dARq3gGClLgQlCYg8rZD_EGQ>xxx

  This works.

It looks like there is some thing either in CAS code or spring boot
acuator  looking for url with /status ???

Basically I want to disable all monitoring included in CAS and  use my
custom Controller end point to check memcache health. How do I disable
complete monitoring from CAS and make my health check url to be
https://localhost:8443/cas/status
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcasurl%2Fcas%2Fstatus&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGKV-dARq3gGClLgQlCYg8rZD_EGQ>
 ?

Thanks