I am trying to implement Google Authenticator as our MFA, and I am able to
get everything working if I use the JSON method.  However, I want to be
able to store the validation information for the users in a MySQL database,
and I figure the best way to do that is by using a custom REST page.  But I
am not sure how the information is being sent (or even what type of
information) is being sent to the REST endpoint.  Anything that I have
tried results in a "Whitelabel Error Page."  Has anyone had success (or can
tell me) getting REST endpoints to work with Google Auth MFA?

Thanks!

BTW, this is the body of the error:

There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500).
Exception thrown executing
org.apereo.cas.otp.web.flow.OneTimeTokenAccountCheckRegistrationAction@264472e1
in state 'accountRegistrationCheck' of flow 'mfa-gauth' -- action execution
attributes were 'map['resolvedAuthenticationEvents' -> set[mfa-gauth]]'