Hi , i have configured CAS with Azure OpenID in my application. When user
tries to logout i am invalidating TGT using CAS API "/v1/tickets" API, but
when i retry to login to application the request is taken back to CAS
instead of azure login screen and it throws following error as TGT is
destroyed. I have tried SLO with property
"cas.logout.removeDescendantTickets=true" and its deleting accesstoken and
refresh token but still it does not work.

java.lang.RuntimeException: null
        at
org.apereo.cas.support.oauth.web.endpoints.OAuth20AccessTokenEndpointController.handleRequest(OAuth20AccessTokenEndpointController.java:120)

~[cas-server-support-oauth-5.2.3.jar:5.2.3]
        at
org.apereo.cas.support.oauth.web.endpoints.OAuth20AccessTokenEndpointController$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$db180f28.invoke(<generated>)

~[cas-server-support-oauth-5.2.3.jar:5.2.3]
        at
org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
~[spring-core-4.3.14.RELEASE.jar:4.3.14.RELEASE]

How to ensure on destroying TGT, the azure shows back its login  screen.
Any help would be great