Hi,

When I debug PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager.authenticateInternal  I did
noticed three authentication handlers.
1) My Custom AuthenticationHandler
2 ) ClientAuthenticationHandler
3 ) HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler

I'm only using my customer handler and ClientAuthenticationHandler.  I do
not see #3.  How do I turn off
HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler  completely?  I'm worried
that hackers can send HttpClientCredential to get access to the system.

Also I did notice that PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager has log.error when
we enter bad password which I also want suppress this logging.

Thanks
Rao