Hi all,

I have a problem with CAS 5.3.8 when I tried to connect to two services
with the same browser.

I explain my problem below.

I have one OIDC apereo where I delegate the authentication (with pac4j) to
a SAML2 IDP.

I have two OIDC services:
service1 which releases the claims claim1 and claim2 and service1 have sub1
service2 which releases the claims claim2 and claim3 and service2 have sub2

The first connection works fine:
- I connect to the OIDC apereo
https://apereo.oidc.fr/oidc/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=service1.clientId&redirect_uri=service1.serviceId&scope=openid

toto (toto is a custom scope)
- After I choose the IDP SAML2 for the delegated authentication
- I enter the username and password to log in
- Then I am redirected to the apereo OIDC to the page where I can confirm
service is authorized to have access to the claim claim1 and claim2
When I called the profile endpoint, I have claim1 and claim2 and sub1
The user have sub1

However the second connection is problematic
- I connect to the OIDC apereo with service2
https://apereo.oidc.fr/oidc/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=service2.clientId&redirect_uri=service2.serviceId&scope=openid
- The user is the same to the apereo IDP SAML2
- I am not redirected to the consent page where I can confirm the claim
- But I gain an authorizatrion code
When I called the profile endpoint, I have claim1 and claim2 and sub1.
In the usual case, I should have claim2 and claim3 and sub2.
It is not the service2 definition but the service1 definition.

If I remove the cookies JSESSIONID and TGC, everything works fine.

Thanks for any help,
Kyra