Hi Ray and thank you for your answer.

Yes, what you say is correct. This situation happens when the session
expires on my client application and the client application redirects to
the cas server. During this redirect the Cas Client always sends the
complete service url.

Sometime the user leaves the browser open and inactive for many hours, so
the TGC remains in the browser (cookie on memory as default) but the TGT is
expired. It's only in this situatution that we loose the service parameter
and have a clean one.

Maybe we have to set the maxAge for the TGC?

Now we have the parameters for TGC and TGT

cas.tgc.maxAge=-1
cas.ticket.tgt.timeToKillInSeconds=30800
cas.ticket.tgt.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=30800
cas.ticket.tgt.timeout.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=30800
cas.ticket.tgt.hardTimeout.timeToKillInSeconds=30800

Thanks!
Riccardo