So, I mean, as in browser client side.

So are you saying that this module is passing cas validation to the server side
for the server to do the ticket validation?

On 3/12/19 10:21 AM, Ian Wright wrote:
I'm not quite sure what you mean but yes it's client only.

For context I have an openapi based application using the generator for
typescript-angular on the client side.

The angular-oauth2-oidc component allows a bearer token to be passed through to
the server side

My server side is also generated from the openapi spec - I'm using python-flask
for development and AWS lambda elsewhere - the python-flask generated code
works out of the box and it's a little more effort for the lambdas but not much.

The openapi 3 spec is as follows:

 securitySchemes:
   OAuthSecurity:
     type: oauth2
     x-tokenInfoUrl: .../oauth2.0/profile
     flows:
       authorizationCode:
         authorizationUrl: .../oauth2.0/authorize
         tokenUrl: .../oauth2.0/accessToken
         scopes:
           myscope: Access all areas