Fahmi,

ddlAuto should be set to 'none' or 'update'.
You can also set cas.jdbc.showSql=true to see queries in the logs.
There is also a health query healthQuery='select ...'

Are you running CAS and management server on the same tomcat at the same time
or do you shut one down and start the other?
The create-drop will drop the database during tomcat shutdown.

After you create a service, check to see that it is there with mysql command
line tool.

This might give some info in the logs:

        <!-- INFO Loaded [#] service(s) from [???ServiceRegistryDAO]
             DEBUG Adding registered service [service URL] -->
        <AsyncLogger name="org.apereo.cas.services.AbstractServicesManager"
level="debug" />

Ray