As i see issue here not with sql query , it is didnt get to sql , becasue
failed before it

I thinf issue here

21:22:12.966 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] DEBUG
org.apereo.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager - Authentication
credentials provided for this transaction are [[UsernamePasswordCredentia
                                                               l(username=test,
source=null)]]

              21:22:12.977 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] DEBUG
org.apereo.cas.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationEventExecutionPlan -
Candidate/Registered authentication handlers for this transaction are
[[org.apere

o.cas.authentication.handler.support.HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler@e890591]]

                21:22:12.977 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] DEBUG
org.apereo.cas.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationEventExecutionPlan - Sorted
and registered authentication handler resolvers for this transaction are [

[org.apereo.cas.authentication.handler.RegisteredServiceAuthenticationHandlerResolver@2d9df336]]

               21:22:12.978 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] DEBUG
org.apereo.cas.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationEventExecutionPlan -
Authentication handler resolvers for this transaction are
[[org.apereo.cas.authen

tication.handler.RegisteredServiceAuthenticationHandlerResolver@2d9df336]]

                               21:22:12.978 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] DEBUG
org.apereo.cas.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationEventExecutionPlan -
Authentication handler resolvers produced no candidate authentication handler.
Us                                                                      ing the
default handler resolver instead...

                       21:22:12.980 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] DEBUG
org.apereo.cas.authentication.AuthenticationHandlerResolver - Default
authentication handlers used for this transaction are
[HttpBasedServiceCredentialsA
                   uthenticationHandler]

                                                  21:22:12.980
[https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] DEBUG
org.apereo.cas.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationEventExecutionPlan -
Resolved and finalized authentication handlers to carry out this authentication
ransaction are
[[org.apereo.cas.authentication.handler.RegisteredServiceAuthenticationHandlerResolver@2d9df336]]

21:22:12.980 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] DEBUG
org.apereo.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager - Candidate
resolved authentication handlers for this transaction are [[org.apereo.cas.aut

hentication.handler.support.HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler@e890591]]

                         21:22:12.980 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] DEBUG
org.apereo.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager - Attempting to
authenticate credential [UsernamePasswordCredential(username=test, source=
                                                                null)]

               21:22:12.982 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] DEBUG
org.apereo.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager - Authentication
handler [HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler] does not suppo
                                                               rt the
credential type [UsernamePasswordCredential(username=test, source=null)].
Trying next...

                              21:22:12.984 [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-7] INFO
org.apereo.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager - Audit trail
record BEGIN

Default handler is HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler which
does not support UsernamePasswordCredential

 does not suppo
     rt the credential type [UsernamePasswordCredential(username=test,
source=null)]

пятница, 5 апреля 2019 г., 13:56:55 UTC+3 пользователь Andrey Seledkov