Dear All,

Good day!!!

Currently we are using CAS 5.3.8.
In the CAS protocol 3.0 section 2.2 it is mentioned that /login can be used
as a credential acceptor.
2.2. */login* as credential acceptor

When a set of accepted credentials are passed to */login*, it acts as a
credential acceptor and its behavior is defined in this section.

According to the protocol it accepts

   -

   username [REQUIRED] - the username of the client that is trying to log in
   -

   password [REQUIRED] - the password of the client that is trying to log in
   -

   lt [OPTIONAL] - a login ticket. This is provided as part of the login
   form discussed in Section 2.1.3

<https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/protocol/CAS-Protocol-Specification.html#head2.1.3>.

   The login ticket itself is discussed in Section 3.5

<https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/protocol/CAS-Protocol-Specification.html#head3.5>
   .
   -

   rememberMe [OPTIONAL, CAS 3.0] - if this parameter is set, a Long-Term
   Ticket Granting Ticket might be created by the CAS server (refered to as
   Remember-Me support). It is subject to the CAS server configuration whether
   Long-Term Ticket Granting Tickets are supported or not.

We have tried passing username & password to /login using a rest client but
still we are being returned with the CAS login form.

How can we enable cas a credential acceptor.