Hello everyone,

I am trying to find a way to completely customize CAS login view. We have
some complex view customization work to do, for example, let users to login
via scanning QR code, etc.

After searching, I found this:

https://apereo.github.io/2018/06/10/cas-userinterface-customizations/#restful-views

But when I search for "cas.view.rest.url" in google, it told me there is
only one result web, which is the web page mentioned above.

We tried to customize by overriding templates/loginView.html but it was
really hard work.

In fact, I have had an idea in my mind. I saw CAS REST Protocol
<https://apereo.github.io/cas/4.2.x/protocol/REST-Protocol.html> the other
day and I thought I could build a completely new single page application on
these RESTful APIs, but I will have to implement CAS Protocol on this SPA
myself in that way, which is ugly and insecure.

I wonder if there is a elegant way to customize login view? Many thanks to
you.