Hi folks,
I have few questions about the pac4j saml configuration:

 * is there a way to customize the button generated with the clientName
   text on CAS login page ? I mean using a displayName and a
   description, is there something already existing or I could purpose
   a Pull Request to be able to customize ?
 * How are you generating metadata after cas server launch ? the
   default configuration generate metadatas if they doesn't exist only
   when a request is made, I would like that these metadatas available
   when the cas is available, like that IDPs can request them before a
   user access !
 * what is the best way to share files generated (metadata, keystore,
   certificates) between each CAS instance used in load-balancing (not
   in cluster) ? I'm using a git repo to share my configurations only
   (in the /xxx/cas-properties/), but I'm not sure that is a good
   practice, even more if we delete certificates and metadata to renew
   them. What are your advices/practices ?

Thanks
--
Julien Gribonvald