Hello CAS-Users,

I am using phpCAS 1.3.7 and have the basic functionality working using
your simple
example
<https://github.com/apereo/phpCAS/blob/master/docs/examples/example_simple.php>,
which I include on all of the pages I want to be authenticated.  However, I
would also like to log the user logins in my database after the initial
authentication.  However, is there any way to tell if the authentication is
due to a CAS login or if it's just authenticating against the phpCAS
session cookie?

Thanks,

Austin