Andrey,

cn and mail are attributes from my LDAP that are being released to the SP.
Based on the Internet2 attribute release policy, firstName (givenName)
is urn:oid:2.5.4.42, while lastName (sn) is urn:oid:2.5.4.4
https://www.internet2.edu/help/attribute-release-policy/

If your SP is looking for specific attributes, they may need to be mapped
according to this Internet2 standard.

Hopefully that helps.

On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 8:37:39 AM UTC-6, Andrey Seledkov wrote:

> I will try ,  but what is 'cn' and 'mail' here?
>
> For my task I need to put in SamlResponse fisrtName and lastName which I
> retrieved from database
>
> понедельник, 3 июня 2019 г., 17:00:20 UTC+3 пользователь Matthew Uribe
> написал:
>>
>> Andrey,
>>
>> I don't know what version of CAS you're on, but for me, on CAS 5.2.x, I
>> have the following json for one of our SPs:
>>
>> {
>>   "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService",
>>   "serviceId" : "service-id-here",
>>   "name" : "name-here",
>>   "id" : 1001,
>>   "metadataLocation" : "https://service.address/SAML/Metadata";,
>>   "attributeReleasePolicy" : {
>>     "@class" :
>> "org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnMappedAttributeReleasePolicy",
>>     "allowedAttributes" : {
>>       "@class" : "java.util.TreeMap",
>>       "cn" : "urn:oid:2.5.4.3",
>>       "mail" : "urn:oid:0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.3"
>>     }
>>   },
>>   "evaluationOrder" : 25
>> }
>>

>> Have you tried using the Attribute Resolution & Release feature in the
>> CAS Dashboard to see what is being released by CAS?
>>
>> Matt
>>

>> On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 5:53:36 AM UTC-6, Andrey Seledkov wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi team.
>>>
>>> When I worked with with SAML between CAS as IDp and Keycloak as SP , i
>>> cannot add addition attribute like firstName, lastName
>>>
>>> my cas seetings
>>>
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.jdbc[0].singleRow=true
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.jdbc[0].requireAllAttributes=true
>>>
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.jdbc[0].sql=SELECT * FROM ml_emp WHERE {0}
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.jdbc[0].username=USERNAME
>>>
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.jdbc[0].driverClass=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.jdbc[0].user=${DB_USERNAME}
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.jdbc[0].password=${DB_PASSWORD}