Ray,

I think I understood the problem. I put some logs to retrieve state of
accountStatus.
At the 1st connection the function doPrincipal has "Blocked"

Function 1 : Blocked //1st connection

Function 2 : Blocked //2nd connection
Function 1 : Blocked //2nd connection

but at the 2nd connection function getUnauthorizedRedirectUrl is executed
before doPrincipal. So CAS dont have the attribute sate of doPrincipal, so
Access is denied.
Is it possible to retrieve attribute in getUnauthorizedRedirectUrl ??

I hope I've explained the problem well...

Regards,

Debian,