Thanks,I user this properties but did not work,My cas_ticket in redis ttl
still is 28800 。

No matter
    cas.ticket.tgt.timeout.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=1800
Or
    cas.ticket.tgt.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=0
    cas.ticket.tgt.timeToKillInSeconds=0
    cas.ticket.tgt.timeout.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=1800

在 2019年6月11日星期二 UTC+8下午11:15:22,rbon写道: