Hello
I’ve been working through upgrading our development environment using the new
6.1 release, currently the services management is at RC 3 and I’m noticing some
odd behavior.
First off the following property doesn’t seem to be available.
mgmt.syncScript=/etc/cas/sync.sh

So I figured I’d use Rsync and cron to keep the services in sync between the
two nodes.  The script synced the files in /etc/cas/services-repo but cas never
picked up the services. I disabled one node, and created the service by hand
and it worked. It would appear that sync is still under construction. If I’m
doing it wrong or if you have any insight please share what you know.

Property: mgmt.syncscript

    Value: /etc/cas/sync.sh

    Origin: "mgmt.syncScript" from property source "bootstrapProperties"

    Reason: The elements [mgmt.syncscript] were left unbound.

Action:

Update your application's configuration

Thanks,

Erik Mallory