Hi, I need just a little guidance on what I should do, this is my case.
We have a CAS server, to function as SSO, the form of accreditation that
should be implemented, is delegating the authentication to an internal
service of ours.
What I want to say is the following:

A user enters his username and password, that data must go to a service
implemented by us, which returns a JSON, with the validation of the user
(who can enter) and with his data for the session as his nikname, role,
etc. etc etc, that remains for later.

What I need to know is which guide I can go or where I can obtain
information to do that process, everything else we already have done, just
need to be able to tell the SSO, that they should consult our service and
wait for a response from it.

>From what I've read, I should be using something like this:

https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/installation/Configuration-Properties.html#rest-authentication

I do not know how to tell the CAS to call my service and give it the same
route

Can you please help me, I'm already entering? I am already reaching a point
of desperation with this issue.

Thanks in advance