Hello Andy, really thank you for your answer, my cas.properties is:

By chance do you know where I can get an example already done similar to
what I should do?

Thanks again.

cas.host.name=sso-dev.myweb.com
cas.server.name=https://${cas.host.name}
cas.server.prefix:  ${cas.server.name}/cas
#cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=127\.0\.0\.1
logging.config: file:/etc/cas/config/log4j2.xml
#logging.level.org.apereo.cas=DEBUG

cas.tgc.secure:                       true

server.ssl.enabled= false
cas.serviceRegistry.initFromJson:    true
cas.serviceRegistry.json.location:    file:/etc/cas/services
cas.tgc.crypto.signing.key:
jWADZ0qVn57oZPFvdasdasdasdlgndJClWNgqRQG2PxHAWDWDH6NHpBSDmiLg
cas.tgc.crypto.encryption.key:   9AgRGsZtp2nByoQ8cjHJcUXfxpc3E9eUByPlLd_u1Nc
cas.webflow.crypto.signing.key:
d-St20UAcMz-C7rtHEv__JtasdsdaasdgfweASDASD6Cjdo5kz-GqyXwUirHwjudtiIexFJA8p3YdYfRDkeEU35g
cas.webflow.crypto.encryption.key:   N7+vAWDADDWAz2zQ==

# Spring Security's EL-based access rules for the /status URI of CAS that
exposes health check information
#cas.securityContext.status.access=hasIpAddress('127.0.0.1') or
hasIpAddress('190.0.151.66')

# Spring Security's EL-based access rules for the /statistics URI of CAS
that exposes stats about the CAS server
#cas.securityContext.statistics.access=hasIpAddress('127.0.0.1') or
hasIpAddress('190.0.151.66')

#cas.themeResolver.defaultThemeName=cas-theme-default

##
# CAS Logout Behavior
# WEB-INF/cas-servlet.xml
#
# Specify whether CAS should redirect to the specified service parameter on
/logout requests
cas.logout.followServiceRedirects=true

##
# Single Sign-On Session Timeouts
# Defaults sourced from
WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketExpirationPolices.xml
#
# Maximum session timeout - TGT will expire in maxTimeToLiveInSeconds
regardless of usage
tgt.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=1209600
#
# Idle session timeout -  TGT will expire sooner than
maxTimeToLiveInSeconds if no further requests
# for STs occur within timeToKillInSeconds
tgt.timeToKillInSeconds=129600

##
# Service Ticket Timeout
# Default sourced from
WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketExpirationPolices.xml
#
# Service Ticket timeout - typically kept short as a control against replay
attacks, default is 10s.  You'll want to
# increase this timeout if you are manually testing service ticket
creation/validation via tamperdata or similar tools
st.timeToKillInSeconds=15

cas.authn.policy.requiredHandlerAuthenticationPolicyEnabled=true

myweb.com.ws.get_user_data_sso.end_point=http://myweb.com/Users/GetUserDataSSO.asp
myweb.com.ws.sso_abm.end_point=http://myweb.com/Users/SSO.asp

# Metodo de Autentificación

cas.authn.accept.users=
#cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.email=casu...@example.org

cas.authn.rest.uri=http://myweb.com/Users/GetUserDataSSO.asp
cas.authn.rest.name=myweb.com.ws.get_user_data_sso.end_points

#cas.authn.json.name=authnjson.json
cas.authn.json.location=https://myweb.comy/Uers/GetUserDataSSO.asp

##
# Password Policy
#
# Warn all users of expiration date regardless of warningDays value.
# password.policy.warnAll=false

# Threshold number of days to begin displaying password expiration warnings.
# password.policy.warningDays=30

# URL to which the user will be redirected to change the password.

password.policy.url=http://myweb.com/RegSendPassword.asp