Don't change the default configuration. Add the service to your service
registry, wherever that is. If you don't have a service registry, you
should set one of those up first.

And unless the CAS server actually has an SSL certificate with
localhost.**** as a valid CN, you should be using the actual hostname of
the CAS server.

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR • INFORMATION SECURITY & PRIVACY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 646 909-4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu