Hi,

I can't find in documentation how the logout should work with delegated Authentification (from pac4j module as example).

I'm looking on the workflow when the global logout is initiated from the CAS (or from a service to the CAS), is there a way to propagate it to the IDP which the user connected ? I can't have this working with a SAML IDP whereas metadatas have the SLOLogout url information provided.

Also is it working when the logout request come from the SAML IDP ?

How this should work, what are the requirements ? I'm using the CAS V6 master branch.

Thanks,

--
Julien Gribonvald