Hi,

I am saying, in order for Hazelcast instance to auto-join cluster, it seems
that the property file must specify the same port#.  So, first instance
running takes 5701, and 2nd instance tries to bind 5701, it cannot, so it
goes to 5702, this process tells that the two instances are two members of
the same cluster.

If I specify two different ports 5701 and 5702 for two instances, to begin
with, the two instances are still binding to 5701 and 5702 respectively,
but they are not in the same cluster, there would be two hazelcast clusters
(each with only one member in it). I see that in "Members" log output.

Do I have that right?  That seems to be our problem.  Because we have
ticket from one instance that cannot be validated in the other instance.
My correction is Not to specify different port# in cas.properties.

Thx!