Hi Justin,

I think when you say CAS protocol can use *ssoEnabled  *(
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/installation/Configuring-Service-Access-Strategy.html)
enabled / disabled sso.

I have once altered CAS to make OAuth protocol also support ssoEnabled,
although it is a big of a hack so I didn't brother submitting PR

Unfortunately, I don't have the modified code at hand so I am just going to
explain my flow with you in text, see if will help you:

- First, Why this ssoEnabled didn't work for OAuth service is because when
the ssoEnabled specified in your actual service, (let say:
*https://www.example.com/oauth-service*), didn't actual take effect
   - *It is the generic OAuth service* (i.e.
https://www.your-cas-server.com/cas/oauth2.0/...) that generated by CAS
that looked at the *ssoEnabled *flag
- In other word, normally if you make your service
https://www.example.com/oauth-service: *ssoEnabled=false*, it will have no
effect
   - But if you override the generated OAuth service, which is
https://www.your-cas-server.com/cas/oauth2.0/.. (I forget the exact
path...), and set *ssoEnabled=false*, ssoEnabled will be disabled as
expected

- But here's a tricky point: You won't always want all OAuth to be
ssoEnabled=false
   - So what I did was, in the place where CAS service look at ssoEnabled,
I do some calculation and replace the to be seen
https://www.your-cas-server.com/cas/oauth2.0/... ssoEnabled settings with
*https://www.example.com/oauth-service* settings.
   - Then this way, the ssoEnabled defined to
*https://www.example.com/oauth-service
*will also take effect as expected.

See if other have better method to do this OAuth Force Reauthentication,
because I think my method is kind of dirty so if there are better method
you should use those first.

Hope this info helps you.

Cheers!
- Andy