We are looking for Insight into the Service Registry Replication process. We
have 2 CAS nodes and each node has its own folder containing Json files for
defining the Service Registry.  We have  configured both nodes to use Hazelcast
for replicating the JSON files. We use the Cas Management application to modify
the JSON files. The JSON file is immediately changed in one of the folders
however after the “cas.serviceRegistry.schedule.repeatInterval” the JSON files
in both folders are rewritten with the original values. The change to the
service definition is not applied. We are currently running cas 5.3.9 and
cas-management 5.3.5. Our configuration is as follows:

cas.serviceRegistry.watcherEnabled=true
cas.serviceRegistry.schedule.repeatInterval=1500000
cas.serviceRegistry.json.location=file:/opt/login-test/jsonfolder
cas.serviceRegistry.initFromJson=false

cas.serviceRegistry.stream.enabled=true
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.replicationMode=ACTIVE_ACTIVE

cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.duration=PT1M
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.evictionPolicy=LRU
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.maxNoHeartbeatSeconds=300
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.loggingType=slf4j
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.portAutoIncrement=false
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.maxHeapSizePercentage=85
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.backupCount=1
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.asyncBackupCount=0
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.maxSizePolicy=USED_HEAP_PERCENTAGE
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.timeout=5
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.members=10.99.2.43,10.99.2.47
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.instanceName=login-test
cas.serviceRegistry.stream.hazelcast.config.cluster.port=41002

Any Ideas?
-Gary