Hi psv,

This behavior you described is by OAuth 2 design, wasn't really CAS doing
something weird.

For your above step, after your client get the *access_token*, you are *suppose
to store it somewhere* (maybe in session or somewhere else), instead of
throwing it away and getting a new access_token everytime.

After you stored it, you can use the *stored access_token* and  call to  *OAuth
user_info endpoint*, and get the user profile.

So. then what is the "expires_in" stands for? It is stands for the *valid
storing duration of each access_token*, after the duration, your
access_token will be invalid, and need to call to */accessToken* to renew.

Since this is OAuth behaivor, I highly doubt there are any setting to allow
your described use case to come true.

Actually, after you get a new acces_token, you can still use both the new
and old one to get user profile. So I guess if you really don't want to
store the access_token, just  get a new one everytime is still valid,
although kind of resiource intensive...

Hope this helps!

Cheers!
- Andy