Hello,

i ran ldapsearch in docker container :

  ldapsearch -h server_host -D "cn=Directory Manager" -w administrateur -b
"ou=personnels,ou=XXXXXX,ou=educ,o=gouv,c=fr"  uid=myLogin

ldapsearch return the correct card.

in the ldap log when i connect with cas i see nothing :
  [11/Oct/2019:08:26:17 +0200] conn=15 op=7019 msgId=5437415 - RESULT err=0
tag=101 nentries=1 etime=0
  [11/Oct/2019:08:26:17 +0200] conn=8 op=13150 msgId=5437416 - SRCH
base="ou=XXXXXXXX,ou=educ,o=gouv,c=fr" scope=0
filter="(|(objectClass=*)(objectClass=ldapsubentry))" attrs=""

Thanks for help !

Best regards,