Hi,
I'm using cas 5.2.3 and enabled oauth server support, I need to do follow
things. Is it possible?

Also this cas is used for SSO in web applications and delegated
authentication for other apps. In addition to existing supported
authentication I want to use CAS as oAuth Server for API security.

1) Only use CAS as Authorization Server
2) Store tickets in the database which is used by Resource Server ( API
server) to validate it. Because we do not want to hit cas validating  jwt
tokens.
3) Generate JWT token instead oauth token. I can create custom
AccessTokenFactory
instead of using DefaultAccessTokenFactory but wondering if there is any
easy way to do this.

Thanks
Rao