>From your error logs seems like you are using 6.2.0-SNAPSHOT version of CAS.

SNAPSHOT version is going to break sometimes, so better not relies on it
for stability. One suggestion might be to use an latest stable version,
something like 6.1.1.

Another thing is that for your latest properties file, you seems to remove
the instanceName property.

I use hazelcast for our production deployment, and I
configured instanceName property for it to work, so you should try adding
back the instanceName.

Of course, instanceName need to be different for each server, that part I
think you already know.

Hope it helps,
- Andy