Hello Steve,
Thanks for your support.
but now I am getting this error
 DEBUG [org.apereo.cas.support.realm.UriRealmParser] - <URI realm parsed:
[CAS]>
                                    │
│2019-11-11 13:22:51,868 WARN
[org.apache.cxf.sts.token.provider.SAMLTokenProvider] - <>

                            │
│java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.lang.String cannot be cast to
class java.net.URI (java.lang.String and java.net.URI are in module
java.base of loader 'bootstrap')                                      │
│       at
org.apereo.cas.support.claims.CustomNamespaceWSFederationClaimsClaimsHandler$CustomNamespaceWSFederationClaimsList.contains(CustomNamespaceWSFederationClaimsClaimsHandler.java:58)

~[cas-server-suppor│
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.claims.ClaimsManager.filterHandlerClaims(ClaimsManager.java:286)

~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
                                       │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.claims.ClaimsManager.handleClaims(ClaimsManager.java:191)
~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
                                              │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.claims.ClaimsManager.retrieveClaimValues(ClaimsManager.java:149)

~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
                                       │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.claims.ClaimsManager.retrieveClaimValues(ClaimsManager.java:110)

~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
                                       │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.claims.ClaimsUtils.processClaims(ClaimsUtils.java:57)
~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
                                                  │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.claims.ClaimsAttributeStatementProvider.getStatement(ClaimsAttributeStatementProvider.java:38)

~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
         │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.token.provider.SAMLTokenProvider.createCallbackHandler(SAMLTokenProvider.java:336)

~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
                     │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.token.provider.SAMLTokenProvider.createSamlToken(SAMLTokenProvider.java:307)

~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
                           │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.token.provider.SAMLTokenProvider.createToken(SAMLTokenProvider.java:121)

~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
                               │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.operation.TokenIssueOperation.issueSingle(TokenIssueOperation.java:172)

~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
                                │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.operation.TokenIssueOperation.issue(TokenIssueOperation.java:85)

~[cxf-services-sts-core-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]
                                       │
│       at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method) ~[?:?]
                                                              │
│       at
jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

~[?:?]
                                    │
│       at
jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

~[?:?]
                            │
│       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]

                                                          │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.sts.provider.SecurityTokenServiceProvider.invoke(SecurityTokenServiceProvider.java:244)

~[cxf-rt-ws-security-3.3.2.jar!/:3.3.2]

and this

      at
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:836)

~[tomcat-coyote-9.0.20.jar!/:9.0.20]
                                   │
│       at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1839)

~[tomcat-coyote-9.0.20.jar!/:9.0.20]
                                       │
│       at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
~[tomcat-coyote-9.0.20.jar!/:9.0.20]
                                           │
│       at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
~[?:?]
                                           │
│       at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
~[?:?]
                                           │
│       at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)

~[tomcat-embed-core-9.0.20.jar!/:9.0.20]
                                        │
│       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

                                                          │
│2019-11-11 13:22:51,868 WARN
[org.apache.cxf.sts.operation.TokenIssueOperation] - <>

                             │
│org.apache.cxf.ws.security.sts.provider.STSException: The specified
request failed
                                                                 │
│       at
org.apache.cxf.sts.token.provider.SAMLTokenProvider.createToken(SAMLTokenProvider.java:181)