Folks,

I currently use my Radius infrastructure to handle multiple methods of authentication by use of realms. However the real selections are transparent the end users as I use various techniques to insert realm identifiers into the users login ID on the fly. I.E. the user only ever enters "bob" but behind the scenes the Radius server is presented with "bob^(authmethod1)", "bob^(authmethod2)" etc etc, and more specifically the authmethod is dynamic based upon the profile of the user.

I'm trying to simulate the same behavior in CAS without too much custom programming (i.e. interception an auth request, checking the users LDAP profile, then manipulating the login ID) etc etc.

One thing I thought of was if one could specify multiple authn handlers for Radius in the vernacular of ldap, i.e. cas.authn.radius[]....and use the radius suffix handlers to differentiate my RADIUS realms, without the user knowing anything about what realm they technically are using.

Then I could simply specify the required authentication handler for a users specific service URL.

Any idea if this is possible.

Thanks

Colin