>From what I gather, it's mostly an SP issue. The SSO part might be an issue
>with the IdP, and the fix for it might kill some versions of Safari. It's best
>to test with Firefox as it doesn't have a two minute grace period. This is
>what I've gleaned from the Shibboleth list. Their documentation is here:

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/SameSite
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SP3/SameSite

On 1/30/20 4:58 AM, Tobias Johansson wrote:
Hi!

I'm wondering what impact the new same site cookie policy in Chrome 80, to be
released soon, will have?
I get warnings in the chrome console regarding CAS cookies without SameSite
attribute. But I'm having trouble finding any information regarding this.
Should I be worried and how can I solve this? Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!
/Tobias
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/221198ba-1cb6-42e8-ae57-8193c32176f5%40apereo.org<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/221198ba-1cb6-42e8-ae57-8193c32176f5%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.