Hello,

this u2f-jpa hack solved an issue I've encoutered with CAS v6.1.5 (also
with 6.1.6-SNAP) + U2F (with JSON backend for testing). The raised
exception was different :

2020-04-09 17:39:49,592 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.web.FlowExecutionExceptionResolver] - <Ignoring the
received exception [org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException:
Handler dispatch failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
ACCEPT_CASE_INSENSITIVE_VALUES] due to a type mismatch with handler
[[FlowHandlerMapping.DefaultFlowHandler@662a66b]]>
2020-04-09 17:39:49,595 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.web.FlowExecutionExceptionResolver] - <Ignoring the
received exception [org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException:
Handler dispatch failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
ACCEPT_CASE_INSENSITIVE_VALUES] due to a type mismatch with handler
[[FlowHandlerMapping.DefaultFlowHandler@662a66b]]>
2020-04-09 17:39:49,600 ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Tomcat].[localhost].[/cas].[dispatcherServlet]]
- <Servlet.service() for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with
path [/cas] threw exception [Handler dispatch failed; nested exception
is java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ACCEPT_CASE_INSENSITIVE_VALUES] with root
cause>
*java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ACCEPT_CASE_INSENSITIVE_VALUES*
        at
com.fasterxml.jackson.datatype.jsr310.deser.JSR310DateTimeDeserializerBase.acceptCaseInsensitiveValues(JSR310DateTimeDeserializerBase.java:126)
~[jackson-datatype-jsr310-2.10.0.jar!/:2.10.0]

But has gone since I've added the JPA backend.

Thank you.

--
Philippe MARASSE

Responsable pôle Infrastructures - DSIO