Hello JC,

I think what you use, is not what you discribe.

cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.udcid=UDC_IDENTIFIER
Enter code here...

This is for define a static attribute "udcid" with value "UDC_IDENTIFIER".
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.1.x/configuration/Configuration-Properties.html#stub

Jérôme.