Hi,

I've been testing v6.2-RC3 and it was working similarly to 6.1 for my
configuration. Switching to v6.2-RC4 makes it no longer releasing
attributes from repositories (I only have LDAPs to test out).

Checking the blog post, link below, It doesn't mention anything about
incompatibility. I'm using the same config for 6.1, 6.2-RC3 and 6.2-RC4,
and RC4 is the only one to not work properly.

In RC3, it is mentioned stuff like *Attribute Definition Store *(link
below), but as it was working fine, I don't think that's the way to figure
this out.

Any suggestions?

Sources:

   - RC4 Blog post: https://apereo.github.io/2020/04/17/620rc4-release/
   - RC3 Blog post (Attribute definition store):

https://apereo.github.io/2020/03/03/620rc3-release/#attribute-definitions-store

Thanks
--
Francisco Castel-Branco