I need to add a suffix to the service ticket that is being generated. I
see in the code that it is in the code, but I have no idea where to
begin to make changes to configuration. I can do it either globally or
per service, that doesn't matter.

I have some code that is looking at the suffix to determine where to
send the ticket validation to in Apache Shiro. I'm authenticating /
validating against two different CASes against two different domains,
hence my usecase. Using 5.3.

Thanks,
Richard