Hi all,

I would like to modify the login webflow according to the document
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.1.x/webflow/Webflow-Customization-Extensions.html
 .
However, I cannot compile the SomethingWebflowConfigurer and
SomethingConfiguration cause it cannot find the class I extend. It said :
package org.apereo.cas.web.flow.configurer does not exist. Anyone has the
similar problem??

> Task :compileJava
Custom actions are attached to task ':compileJava'.
Caching disabled for task ':compileJava' because:
  Build cache is disabled
Task ':compileJava' is not up-to-date because:
  Task has failed previously.
All input files are considered out-of-date for incremental task
':compileJava'.
Full recompilation is required because no incremental change information is
available. This is usually caused by clean builds or changing compiler
arguments.
Compiling with JDK Java compiler API.
D:\JavaProject_UL_20200601\cas\src\main\java\com\abc\dd\cas\spring\webflow\CustomLoginFlow.java:4:

error: package org.apereo.cas.web.flow.configurer does not exist
import org.apereo.cas.web.flow.configurer.AbstractCasWebflowConfigurer;
                                         ^
D:\JavaProject_UL_20200601\cas\src\main\java\com\abc\dd\cas\spring\webflow\CustomLoginFlow.java:10:

error: cannot find symbol
public class CustomLoginFlow extends AbstractCasWebflowConfigurer{
                                     ^
  symbol: class AbstractCasWebflowConfigurer
D:\JavaProject_UL_20200601\cas\src\main\java\com\abc\dd\cas\spring\webflow\config\CustomLoginWebflowConfig.java:39:

error: incompatible types: CustomLoginFlow cannot be converted to
CasWebflowConfigurer
        return new CustomLoginFlow(flowBuilderServices,
               ^
D:\JavaProject_UL_20200601\cas\src\main\java\com\abc\dd\cas\spring\webflow\CustomLoginFlow.java:18:

error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
@Override
^
D:\JavaProject_UL_20200601\cas\src\main\java\com\abc\dd\cas\spring\webflow\CustomLoginFlow.java:21:

error: cannot find symbol
final Flow flow = super.getLoginFlow();
                  ^
  symbol:   variable super
  location: class CustomLoginFlow
5 errors

> Task :compileJava FAILED
:compileJava (Thread[Execution worker for ':' Thread 2,5,main]) completed.
Took 3.878 secs.