HI All,

We have a Laravel 5.7 application with back end mysql. We have so many
clients in our website with their users and able to register /login to our
website with a username/password.

Now one of our clients wants their users to SSO login with CAS 2.0.

They are asking to create a CAS unique URL and validate that etc. I am new
to this. Kindly help to integrate this. This client has a login page here
user has to enter their login credentials and then I need to validate that
user to login to my website.

Kindly help to resolve this task.

Thanks in advance.

Regards