hello,
i am trying to configure our cas as described in this post:

https://apereo.github.io/2019/02/25/cas61-delegate-authn-saml2-idp/

the problem is ther eis no information on how to config the okta
application, i found the older similar post:

https://apereo.github.io/2017/03/22/cas51-delauthn-tutorial/

and configuerd my Okta.

i can see the SAML2Client button in user interface, i can click on that,
and land in okta, when i give my okta cridentials, it redirects me to the
SSO url : "https://localhost:8443/cas/login?client_name=SAML2Client"; which
is not correct,
i also tried
"https://localhost:8443/cas/clientredirect?client_name=SAML2Client";
without any success.

then i wrote a simple saml spring boot app, and it worked with a url
similar to this: "
http://localhost:8082/sp-app/saml/sp/SSO/alias/sp-entity-id";

does any body have any experience here?
what is the saml callback url so i can be redirected to cas from an idp and
read the attributs that are sent from idp (like how misagh did in above
post)

thanks
arman