Thanks Molly and Ray for the tips. The app now loads, but of course the
next issue comes up.

After entering user name / password on the CAS login page, it just hangs on
that page.

I believe I saw a post mentioning this issue. I have tried Chrome
(incognito) and Safari,

Anyway much thanks for your help.

-Bryan

University of Utah