I realized that It were because of different algorithm types. spring
resource server uses hmacsha256 default when using symmetric key, but cas
sends hmacsha512. so i updated accessTokenConverter() method like below;

    @Bean
    public JwtAccessTokenConverter accessTokenConverter() {
        JwtAccessTokenConverter converter = new JwtAccessTokenConverter();
        String key =
"RwBkYP2TGd1qobBQnW0mraR1jJ5_uBT65LlnpP8xe_sy3IiNQ_6SnNUxagwcPxHUudONBN_hEPRRUHxaAsTzgQ";
        SignatureVerifier sha512Verifier = new MacSigner("HMACSHA512", new
SecretKeySpec(key.getBytes(), "HMACSHA512"));
        converter.setVerifier(sha512Verifier);
        return converter;
    }

29 Mayıs 2020 Cuma tarihinde saat 16:41:33 UTC+3 itibarıyla denizg şunları