Hi Nikolas,

Si after looking tour configuration, nom it's not "normal". Claims should
ne appear on thé top level ans not un an attributs claims.

First, try to remove your attributeReleasePolicy un you service.json.

Also I haven't test 6.2, I'm still In 6.1. So maybe it's an improvement,
but " "attributes" it's not a standard claims un OIDC ...