Hello,

I have successfully completed password management tasks for LDAP, MySql and
Active directory databases but When I am trying to integrate these three
tasks at a cas.properties file in CAS server then reset password management
working for only one database(LDAP or MySql or Active directory), Not
working for three databases.

Do you have any solution on it?

how can we integrate password management for ldap, MySql and active
directory at cas.properties file in CAS server and it will work with these
three databases. I am really thankful for quick response.

Thanks and Regards
Arti