Upgrading from 6.1.7 to the 6.2.x release and noticing that once a custom
theme is displayed, that theme is displayed from that point on no matter
what theme the service definition specifies and it happens for all
browsers/users and not just on the browser that first requested the service
with the custom theme.

We use the json service registry. Turning on debug we can see messages for
``org.apereo.cas.services.web.RegisteredServiceThemeResolver`` that shows
the service is configured to use a custom theme, but that theme is not
shown.

We have the default, theme-A and theme-B. When first starting CAS and using
a service with no theme set the default is shown. Then if a service with
theme-A set, that theme is shown. But then using a service with theme-B
set, the theme-A is still shown. And a service with no theme set still
shows theme-A (the first custom theme displayed after start-up). Same thing
happens if theme-B is the first custom theme requested, all future requests
will only show theme-B.

I looked over the release notes and didn't notice anything specific to
theming. Everything worked as expected in 6.1.7 and other than removing the
ldap `providerClass` property our config didn't change between 6.1.7 and
6.2.4. I have also tried all of the 6.2.[0-4] release and 6.3.0 RC's and
all exhibit the same issue for us.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.