Hi Nathan,

I highly expect that #2 is why it's not yet working. Java, by default,
never lets go of a DNS resolution record until the application restarts.
You have to pass an argument at startup of your CAS application to indicate
an expiry TTL.

I did this recently on our CAS server when we did some work with our
Activity Directory that provides group membership and needed it to get a
new IP address for the AD LDAP server(s).

-Mike