Hi Ray,

Thanks for the quick response, I have got the users to check the time on
their PC plus I have checked the CAS server and all seem to be in sync.
Also, the users have noticed that if they use a different browser they can
login, I have had users switch from Chrome to Firefox on the same PC and
they can login.

I have tried getting them to clear their browser cache but they still
experience the same issue.

I have found some similar issues with Azure AD and pac4j
here: https://groups.google.com/g/pac4j-users/c/G4Cn5j0XDm4 where the user
set the max auth lifetime really high but again was advised this is not a
good idea. I will keep investigating..

Thanks

Sean