Hello,

I'm trying to configure the surrogate authentication support over ldap
authentication.
All this happens on CAS Version 6.2.5.

The problem is, that the surrogate user principal has no attributes, which
should be mapped from ldap. I want, that the surrogateUser principal will
get his ldap attributes. For the primary user it works fine.

I only got: *Surrogate access is denied. The principal does not have the
required attributes [{attributes=[testAttribute]}] *-> which are defined in
the service at "surrogateRequiredAttributes".

In the Debug logs i could see this:

*<Found surrogate principal [SimplePrincipal(id=testuser, attributes={})]>*

Some logs earlier i can see, that the ldap user for surrogate is found
sucessfully and all needed attributes exists. -> so i think, that something
with the principal resolution doesnt work.

here an snippet of my cas.properties:

*cas.authn.surrogate.ldap.searchFilter=uid:caseExactMatch:={user}
cas.authn.surrogate.ldap.surrogateSearchFilter=uid:caseExactMatch:={surrogate}
cas.authn.surrogate.principal.attribute-resolution-enabled=true
cas.authn.surrogate.principal.principal-attribute=attributes*

I switched the accessStrategy in my services to
*SurrogateRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy*.

So.. i dont know, why the attributes of the surrogate user wont mapped into
the surrogate user principal. For the primary user it works fine(by the
primary user I used *cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeList*=attributes
--> works fine).

But in the documentation, it seems that there only exists the attribute "
*principal-attribute*" for this type of setting.

Can someone help me here?

Greetings and thank you.