Hello,

Created certificate using following command:
1] keytool -genkey -alias cas -keyalg RSA -validity 999 -keystore
/etc/cas/thekeystore -ext san=dns:$REPLACE_WITH_FULL_MACHINE_NAME
2] keytool -export -file /etc/cas/config/cas.crt -keystore
/etc/cas/thekeystore -alias cas
3] sudo keytool -import -file /etc/cas/config/cas.crt -alias cas -keystore
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.11.0-openjdk-amd64/lib/security/cacerts

*Cas.properties:*
cas.server.name=https://xxxxxxx:8443
cas.server.prefix=${cas.server.name}/cas

logging.config=file:/etc/cas/config/log4j2.xml

cas.service-registry.initFromJson=true
cas.service-registry.json.location=file:/etc/cas/services

cas.tgc.secure:true
cas.tgc.crypto.signing.key:xxxxxxx
cas.tgc.crypto.encryption.key:xxxx

cas.webflow.crypto.signing.key:xxxx
cas.webflow.crypto.encryption.key:xxx

cas.authn.accept.users=

cas.authn.ldap[0].order=0
cas.authn.ldap[0].name=
cas.authn.ldap[0].type=AUTHENTICATED
cas.authn.ldap[0].ldapUrl=ldap://localhost
#cas.authn.ldap[0].useSsl=false
#cas.authn.ldap[0].useStartTls=false
cas.authn.ldap[0].connectTimeout=50000
cas.authn.ldap[0].subtreeSearch=true
cas.authn.ldap[0].validatePeriod=270
cas.authn.ldap[0].searchFilter=cn={user}
cas.authn.ldap[0].baseDn=dc=cyberforza,dc=com
cas.authn.ldap[0].bindDn=cn=admin,dc=cyberforza,dc=com
cas.authn.ldap[0].bindCredential=administrator
cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeList=memberOf,uid,cn,mail

# LDAP Pooling
cas.authn.ldap[0].minPoolSize=3
cas.authn.ldap[0].maxPoolSize=50
cas.authn.ldap[0].validateOnCheckout=true
cas.authn.ldap[0].validatePeriodically=true
cas.authn.ldap[0].validatePeriod=600
cas.authn.ldap[0].failFast=true
cas.authn.ldap[0].idleTime=5000
cas.authn.ldap[0].prunePeriod=5000
cas.authn.ldap[0].blockWaitTime=5000
#cas.authn.ldap[0].providerClass=org.ldaptive.provider.unboundid.UnboundIDProvider
cas.authn.ldap[0].allowMultipleDns=false

# Attribute repository settings
cas.authn.attribute-repository.expirationTime=30
cas.authn.attribute-repository.expirationTimeUnit=MINUTES
cas.authn.attribute-repository.maximumCacheSize=10000

cas.authn.attribute-repository.merger=ADD
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].ldapUrl=ldap://localhost
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].searchFilter=cn={user}
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].bindDn=cn=admin,dc=cyberforza,dc=com
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].bindCredential=administrator
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].attributes.cn=cn
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].attributes.displayName=displayName
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].attributes.givenName=givenName
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].attributes.mail=mail
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].attributes.sn=sn
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].attributes.employeeNumber=employeeNumber
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].attributes.uid=uid

*I am facing issue to connect and transfer user data from cas 6.2 to
mod_auth_cas apache client.*

*How to create certificate in cas server 6.2 and which certificate need to
pass from server to client.*

*Build and Run command for server:*
1]  ./gradlew build
2]  ./gradlew build jibDockerBuild
3]  ./gradlew run

mod_auth_cas apache client:

    CASLoginUrl               https://cas.example.com/cas/login
    #CASValidateUrl        https://cas.example.com/cas/serviceValidate
    CASValidateUrl          https://cas.example.com/cas/samlValidate
    CASCookiePath         /var/cache/apache2/mod_auth_armor/
    CASRootProxiedAs     https://cas.client.com
    CASValidateSAML       On
    CASSSOEnabled          On
    CASDebug                    On
    CASVersion                  2
    LogLevel                      debug
    CASCertificatePath    /etc/ssl/certs/cas.crt

<Directory "/var/www/html/secured-by-cas">
        <IfModule mod_auth_cas.c>
            AuthType CAS
            CASAuthNHeader  On

        </IfModule>
        Require valid-user

    </Directory>

Please guide me to connect cas server 6.2 and mod_auth_cas apache client.

Thanks and Regards
Arti