From: cas-user@apereo.org <cas-user@apereo.org> On Behalf Of Keith Alston
(Staff)
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 5:41 PM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Subject: [EXT] [cas-user] Freshdesk SAML with CAS

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of SIG. Exercise caution when
opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders.
[EXT-STAMP-ADDED]
Anyone gotten CAS working with Freshdesk? I get authenticated at CAS and
forwarded to Freshdesk but SAML trace gives
the following:

"responseStatus": 401,
"responseStatusText": "HTTP/2.0 401 Unauthorized",

I guess the other side either can't read the data, or something is missing in
the transaction.

Any Ideas?? We have this working in ADFS.

Keith Alston
Regent University
IT Department
keit...@regent.edu<mailto:keit...@regent.edu>
757.352.4081
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/BL0PR10MB29950424FCC43E3C14A637F0D9B59%40BL0PR10MB2995.namprd10.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/BL0PR10MB29950424FCC43E3C14A637F0D9B59%40BL0PR10MB2995.namprd10.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.